Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gratitude Journal Dec. 3, 2013

Bikram Yoga Hamburg has been open for just a little over a year.  When I look back over the year, I am still trying to get clear on how I ended up where I am today.  It is still hard for me to sit and understand all that has happened over the past year and to see where this is all heading.

I have wanted many times to sit and write, but have had difficulty putting into words my experiences of the past year.

This december, we have started gratitude journals at the studio. I have decided to post my entires as a way to get back into my writing and to gain a clear understanding of the direction I am going with the studio.


Dec. 3, 2013
I am grateful:
- to be teaching this morning
-for being in the studio alone listening to Melissa E., remembering why I am doing this
-for all the students who shoe up and work hard, reminding me of how big this is
-for the many laughs this Thanksgiving year
-for a great husband and two amazing kids
-for my two dogs who are always just hanging around ready to be with us



No comments:

Post a Comment