Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gratitude Journal Dec. 6, 2013 am

Dec. 6, 2013 am

I am thankful for:
-sitting in Emma's peacock chair i n her freshly Christmas decorated room, chatting casually about her day
-Jack making the right decision for himself regarding wrestling, regardless of others expectations of what wold be right for him
-A lot of tears today
-An argument with Bill that will eventually clear out some things…
-Ann's help with the printer this morning.


Dec. 6, 2013 pm

I am thankful tonight for:
-Again, sitting in Emma's peacock chair and our conversation.

After I make the comment that she is lucky,  Emma tells me how lucky I am.
Being curious and surprised I ask,  "Why?"
Emma says,  "Well, for one thing, you opened up your own yoga studio.  Come on Mom."
And when I tell her, "Yes, but it has been so much harder than I thought.", she responds, "Mom, you knew it was going to be hard and you've done hard things before."

She then continues on…"You are also lucky because you have a house to live in. You are not homeless.  You have a lot of family around you and you have a great husband and two great kids." (This last one said very matter of fact.)

I am thankful for yoga class tonight.  Sweating and stretching.

Dinner and power shopping with Bill.  Since we showed up to the mall at 8:40, with it closing at nine, it ended up being a very precise and efficient trip!  No impulse purchases or wondering around.



No comments:

Post a Comment