Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Gratitude Journal December 17, 2013

Dec. 17, 2013

I am thankful for:
-a breakthrough. I don't know exactly what it was, but it feels nice!
-running home with Jack in the evening through the snow. Great conversation and fresh air.
-learning a lot about my software system and printers as well as my heating system.  Because we are experiencing an unusual amount of glitches with both, I have been fortunate to get some extra schooling and understanding of these parts of my business that at first seemed perplexing to me, but I am finally understanding and appreciating them and their value to me.
-Jim and Drew for your commitment to our heat and getting it right!
- feeling less overwhelmed today, while getting an amazing amount of hearty things accomplished
-quiet time at the studio this morning
-realizing that the harder I try to make things perfect, the harder I am making things on myself-hope i get this lesson soon.
-starting to believe that what I am doing is good enough.  That I am trying hard enough.  That I am worthy enough.  That I am smart enough.  I think I may just be starting to value myself enough….
-the realization that I actually can take a situation and define it as drudgery or something of value.  For example, last night, I spent another 2.5 hours fixing my credit card processing printer. This must be the sixth time in the past few months.  Instead of getting livid about it while driving home at 10pm, I found myself happy that the printer was working again.  And that was that.  This allowed me to walk in the house, feeling happy and laughing with my kids about some funny things they shared with me before bedtime about their day!


No comments:

Post a Comment